Awesome Read

Clover
By: Toriko Chiya

    I'm on the last volume of this series and it's sooooo good.  If you guys like a good slice of life romance series and one that is for adults, this is a good one.  There's also a new sequel series called Clover Trefle, but I haven't started that one yet.  I'm such a sap for romance. ^_^;  If anyone has any other good recommendations for me, let me know!  I'm always looking for a new series to read.

    Also, just a heads up to our readers, since it's just Sanakan and I again things will be slow.  Life is going to be really busy for me for the next 5 months too.  Because of this, I've decided to work on one manga at a time until we get more help again.  For now we'll work solely on Para Paru since there are only two volumes left.  It just seems more practical since we don't have the help at the moment.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience and please bare with us.  If you would like to help us out, please feel free to contact us!

Thanks again,
Seku

Latest Releases!!
Para Paru v07c31
Para Paru v07c32

Comments

  1. Wish I could know Japanese or something.. :/ I would definitely be help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading this years ago when it was still being scanlated! Seeing that it was 20+ volumes, I knew it was unlikely that I would get to see it's end, but I've downloaded raws and have tried to make some guesswork of it. I just know that they ended up together and that was good enough for me, lol, and they got engaged too! You should check out Tokyo Alice by the same manga-ka, as well. I've enjoyed what I read and since you have the benefit of understanding Japanese, you won't have to wait to read it's end :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us

Bitou Lollipop